Yes. Life is Good, I agree. So I'm going to pass this award on to people I think deserve it.
But first let me thank Jude for thinking that I deserved it. I'm touched.
There are a few things that the new recipients must do should they decide to accept this award. They are:
1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2. Answer the 10 survey questions.
3. Pass the award along to other bloggers who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked to let them know about the award.
Now for the questions:
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this; if you are not anonymous, do you wish that you had started out anonymously so that you could be anonymous now?
- Lauracea is important for me because it means the Laurel Forests in Madeira which dearly need help from us to save them.
2. Describe on incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
- The fact I went on submitting my debut novel even after I received thirty rejections (although some people have told me that thirty is nothing - some writers go into the hundreds. God forbid...)
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
- I don't look in mirrors - because I break them all. That or I'm a vampire.
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
- Being a Brit, it has to be a Pimms.
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
- I read everything I can lay my hands on. Even the telephone directory if I have to (and I've got my glasses on).
6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
- To be healthy, wealthy - you get the idea.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
- I used to stick up for those poor kids getting bullied. I must have a fearsome look because no-one bullied me.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?
- Meeting my husband.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
- I'll write about anything - not very well, but anything.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
- Read a book - I'm phone-phobic (does that exist?)
Now go and visit the bloggers I nominate for this award. Off you go...