- I particularly liked Nathan Bransford's Ten Commandments for Editing.
- I'm on Pinterest. It's another social networking site. I'm not quite convinced that it's of much use to authors and readers...but maybe you'll put me right there.
- Amazon UK's in the news here. Tax avoidance? The very idea...
- Looks like all those workshops on writing effective query letters worked. Pity about the manuscript, though: Publisher's Weekly
- If you're into literary fiction, this blog's for you. And a bit of everything on this one here.
- And the continuing debate about book reviews (sigh), this one's on Dear Author.
See you tomorrow with "L".